Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Better Than Black Friday

Our MLK day sales exceeded Black Friday sales, much to my surprise. It looked like some students were making some last minute orders before classes resume. I hope you enjoyed good sales on Monday, too, and have had a strong January overall.

Did you see this Forbes article about the ten most expensive books in 2006 (thanks to the Bookselling Online Blog for the link)? It looks like atlases, maps and books of photography are hot niches. Thanks to computers, visual content is as important as literary content these days.

If I'm good I'll finally get around to creating some eBay listings this week. It's been a month since I've listed anything on eBay; I need to pick up the pace. It's like exercise; once you get out of the habit it's hard to get back into the rhythm. I have a $300 set of books to list so you'd think that would motivate me.

Many thanks to BookFinder.com Journal
for linking to me yesterday. I read that blog faithfully and, of course, BookFinder.com is an indispensable tool that I use daily.

OK, off to list some books on eBay. Yes, really, I am.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Congratulations!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home