Friday, May 18, 2007

MySpace Marketing

On Sunday night the BookThinker newsletter will announce the new BookThink MySpace page. Yours truly is in charge of this page.

What does MySpace possibly have to do with bookselling? Look at the blog entries over there and find out. Yes, I'm in charge of the blog over there too.

And, yes, I have my own personal MySpace page. I started my page a year or so ago to network with other online booksellers. Sometimes it gets a little lonely, sitting at the computer all by myself, listing books. It's nice to find other booksellers with whom to connect and exchange tips. It's kind of like having co-workers but without actually having to share cubicle space with them. And there's no boss to complain about.

Feel free to send me a friend invitation if you have a MySpace account.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenna said...

I know exactly what you mean. I started my Myspace page to have one other place to direct people to my store but I have found that it has been a great place to mingle with other dealers.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home