Friday, July 27, 2007

Thirty Day Challenge

You already spend a lot of time in front of the computer, right? You might want to consider signing up for the Thirty Day Challenge and learn how to make your first $10 online without spending a cent. And without selling a used book.

Ed Dale made $5 million a few years ago selling a group of domains. He started the first Thirty Day Challenge two years ago as a way to help others learn internet marketing.

The emphasis this year is on Web 2.0. I've signed up and so has my 14-year-old daughter. A lot of kids participate too. There's a forum and a blog with daily instruction.
Listening to Dale's Australian accent is certainly a perk.

The challenge officially starts August 1 so it's the "pre-season" right now. The things I've learned so far about Firefox add-ons have been life-changing.

When you earn part of your living selling used books online it certainly can't hurt to learn more about the Web 2.0 world. Did I mention it's free?
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Raewyn said...

I'm a bookseller myself and I read and enjoy your blog. I'd never heard of the challenge before, but it sounds intriguing and I've signed up. If you aren't already part of a team, would you be interested in forming team bookseller? I sell as "Merovins" on Amazon, and "Merovin" on Ebay to give you some reference.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Yes, I'd be interesting in forming a team. Send me an e-mail by clicking the "contact us" link on the top of the right sidebar. Any other booksellers interested in joining?

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have also signed up after reading your blog, Anita. Will be glad to join the team. I am going back and reading through all the pre-season info right now.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home