Monday, February 18, 2008

Are you boycotting eBay this week?


If so, I'd love to hear about that. If not, I'd love to hear about that too.

I don't participate in any eBay forums so I'm not as caught up in the drama about this as some sellers are but I do think eBay shot themselves in the foot. They want to make eBay more appealing to buyers but seem to be forgetting that there can be no buyers without the sellers. The sellers are eBay's customers too and should be treated accordingly. If something is ticking the sellers off this badly, I hope they will snap to attention.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Anonymous Gary said...

I'll be listing just like I always have and I think most serious sellers will too.

eBay may have gone a little overboard with some of their new policy changes, but that's certainly no reason for sellers to shoot themselves in the foot too.

The more interesting question is - what will the people who have done nothing except rant about the boycott do now that they have nothing to do?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Books, Computers & Puppets, Oh My! said...

I've been on E-bay since 2000 and every time they make a change people on the forums rant and rave and plan lemming-like migrations.

The rest of us keep selling and E-bay keeps making money for me.

7:44 PM  
Blogger blaza said...

I Like the ebay and marketing
ebay

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home